X
²²ײ
²
IJͲ ²
̒


.




  /  ̒   /   /


Ϊ «- : QR-, , »

  / -



, 58, , ’ . . 1905 , , .
, , 100- .
, , . . . ( 1900 1595 ), «» . , .
1905– 1910 , . ³ .
. .
1930- . . . , , , . ϳ , : , .
1950- -. 1979 «». 1984- – .
1995 - . ². — ’, . 


,
'  , 㳿 -
 «The Cranberry» house
On the street Shkilna, 58, almost in the center of Vyshgorod, a two-story building with a very interesting history is situated. In Vyshgorod, it is known as «The Cranberry» house. It was built in 1905 by Ivan Fedorovich Shklny, who was the head of state estates. The house was built by all the relatives. For the summer family of Shklny gave rooms for holidaymakers from Moscow and St. Petersburg.
In the 1930s, the Shkilny were dispossessed and evicted from its own home. They drove in Kiev to daughter Motrya. They were buried at one of the Kiev cemeteries. And in the house there was a village council, then a club, a kindergarten, a school. During the German occupation, it was chosen by German soldiers, and after the war there was an elementary school in this house: classes were on the first floor, and teachers were living on the second floor.
In the 1950s, the school moved. In 1979 there was a hostel of the Karat plant. Since 1984 - a dormitory for athletes of the regional children's sports school.
In 1995, the building was transferred to the Vyshhorod Historical and Cultural Reserve.


Alla Plotnikova,
Head of the Department of the Protection of Monuments of the Vyshgorod Historical and Cultural Reserve


 
-

360



ij






:





³ (2): +

(08.09.2019)
11-1-1S72YE 
³

׸ (08.09.2019)
11-2-1SWG7Y
³